Monday, March 8, 2010

Zoya Nail Polish in Pinta



So I think this is the most beautiful dark blue color I've EVER put on my nails. This is just one coat of the color Pinta by Zoya. I don't think I've ever been more impressed with a nail polish brand like I've been impressed by Zoya. Every single color I've ever purchased from them has been amazing. The pigmentation, texture, formula, everything about it is perfect! They have a huge range of colors to choose from and they're all in collections so they are extremely easy to find. You can buy Zoya nail polishes on enailsupply.com for like a penny cheaper than Sephora. That's where I get all of mine. I wish they were easier to find...or maybe that would be a bad thing. I'd have every color under the sun. :) To see all of the collections they have follow this link.

http://www.artofbeauty.com/scrpt/scr.dll/ShowLines?cat=4&brand=2&d=ZOYA_Seasonal_Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment